Thurcroft Miners Institute

Ref club trip july 2020 postponed

As you are aware, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, we are still currently closed. Resulting in this years planned club trip is also to be cancelled. Any monies paid up until the 20th March 2020 upon closure will be carried forward to next years club trip from  20th March 2021. The kiddies outing draw will also resume at this time. Thank you for understanding and supporting the club. Hope to see you soon xxx

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>